Organic innerspring mattress
"The Waverly"Organic innerspring mattress
Made in The USA, "The Waverly" is the biggest seller we have in the innerspring department. From the top to the bottom, it has materials that are fit for a king. This mattress runs medium firm. The organic cotton canvas cover is certified organic. Underneath, the innerspring center is wrapped in organic cotton padding, and pure Pacific Northwest Eco Wool® from Oregon and California is under the cotton ticking(fabric).
This mattress is ideal for people who want no rubber in their mattress. Layers of Wool act as a natural dust mite repellent and flame retardant. We recommend that you use this mattress with our Amish built wood foundation but it can also be placed on a wood slat bed Protect your mattress with an organic wool or cotton mattress protector. Avoid night time neck numbness with natural pillows.
Add any of these natural rubber pillowtops to soften this mattress up
- Mattress height: 8.5 inches
- Wood Foundation height 3" or 8" thick
- Edge Guards added for added stability on sides
- A Blend of organic wool and Pure Pacific Northwest Oregon/California Eco Wool®
- New Belly band inside for better support
- Organic cotton canvas cover
- Available without wool wrap for wool sensitive people or Vegans
- Wool is a natural fire retardant
- offset coil innerspring unit
- Hand-tufted with European tufting straps for support
- Mold and dust mite resistant
- Federal Fire Law 1633 Compliant
- Made in The USA.
- Rated Medium Firm
- 25 year prorated limited warranty
- Offset open coil.
- 14 Gauge wire
- Made in United States
- Uses 95% recycled steel
- Coil Count
- Twin - 252
- Full – 357
- Queen – 460
- King – 575
|size||Mattress Only price||8"or 3" Wood Foundation price||Set Price|
|Split Queen Foundation add $175.00**||$1674||$749||$2423|
Vegan Version available upon request (No Wool)
SHIPPING INCLUDED FOR MATTRESS OR MATTRESS AND FOUNDATION