- Place your innerspring mattress on top of a box spring or wood slat foundation platform bed.
- For a longer life, do not allow jumping / bouncing on top of your mattress.
- Make sure their lined up. Think about using a wool or cotton mattress protector over the mattress. If you don’t you will be spot cleaning your mattress if something ends up on it.
- Do not use the handles to pick up the mattress. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Flip & rotate your innerspring mattress every 6 months.
- Remove stains/soiling with a natural/biodegradable stain remover (always test first!)
- Do not allow your innerspring mattress to get wet, or damp. You can spot clean with vinegar and water if you want. Allow to dry by placing a fan on the wet spot till drying is complete.
Visit us at www.theorganicmattressstore.com 1-866-246-9866 Toll Free