Why a Natural Latex Mattress is Considered to be your Best solution
There is much talk about organic products and their true benefits and value to health. With their increasing popularity, many wonder if they truly offer what their labels promise. To understand why natural latex mattresses have such a pull over health conscious consumers, here are some useful insights that may help you and even convince you to try them out for yourself:
- Latex is a natural material produced from the milk or sap of the rubber tree. The material possesses natural elasticity, which allows it to conform well to the shape and contours of the body and return to its relatively flat shape in the absence of your weight. This natural elasticity not only controls its firmness, but also helps the mattress retain its quality for a very long time. People who have slept on natural latex testify to its comfortable balance between softness and firmness and report that it gives full body support, which is ideal for those looking for relief from back pain and other musculoskeletal discomforts.
- Because latex conforms to the body, it also eliminates pressure points that often cause restlessness and discomfort at night, thus allowing you to rest more soundly, fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer. All these leads to a more refreshing sleep and improved circulation.
- Other natural properties of natural latex also contribute to the high quality sleep experience that latex mattresses offer. Made from natural latex, these mattresses are naturally resistant to allergens such as dust mites, mold, and different types of bacteria. Latex resists allergens without the need for added chemicals, which not only have the potential to off-gas harmful toxins in the long run, but may also cause allergic reactions and other health risks, off the bat.
- Natural latex also allows efficient air circulation within the mattress, thanks to its open-cell structure. Most latex materials are manufactured with pinhole patterns and similar designs so that they can breathe freely and provide comfortable sleeping temperatures. This is especially significant when living in humid places, like Florida.
- For those who share beds, latex mattresses also prevents your sleeping partner from feeling movements on your side of the bed as latex does not transmit movement easy. This is also due to its superb pressure distribution properties, which mainly benefits people with musculoskeletal problems.
- Finally, Natural latex mattress is one of the most durable mattress materials you will find in the market, which allows you to enjoy your investment for a very long time.