You can never go wrong with going organic when shopping for a new mattress, as long as you buy from a leading organic mattress supplier in Pennsylvania. If you live on the East Coast, you can easily find the best retailer of organic mattresses by looking them up online, but keep in mind that not all of them are the same. You need to be careful and explore the characteristics that make reputable suppliers stand out from others. Here are some of the things you must know about the leading organic mattress suppliers in Pennsylvania:
- At least a decade and a half of service and experience – The best suppliers have been selling organic mattresses for at least 10 years. Experience is usually a good indicator of reputation and trustworthiness of a business, otherwise, the supplier would not have lasted that long. However, be sure to check the supplier’s rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Memberships in significant organizations – Leading organic mattress suppliers are registered members of the Organic Trade Association, and they are a certified Gold business by Green America.
- They carry the highest-quality products – The best suppliers take time to check and verify the organic mattresses they sell. For instance, they make sure that natural latex mattresses are manufactured following the Global Organic Latex Standard, and the natural and organic wool and organic cotton mattresses come from manufacturers that have been OTCO (Oregon Tilth certified organic) certified. Some of the leading suppliers of organic mattresses in Pennsylvania carry products from reputable brands like Royal-Pedic, Green Sleep, and Shepherd’s Dream.
- They have their own products, too – A leading organic mattress supplier should have enough experience to be confident enough to launch their own label. Be sure to explore the supplier’s private label, too.
- They have a showroom – You can never truly tell what is in your mattress unless you verify it for yourself. Hence, it is advisable to buy an organic mattress from a supplier that has a physical shop or a showroom you can visit in or a few minutes’ drive from Pennsylvania. Visiting the showroom is a good chance to speak with the owners of the business and learn more about the mattresses and brands they carry.
About The Author:
The Organic Mattress Store Inc. has been around since 2004 selling organic mattresses and top of the bed products to over 5000 satisfied customers. They sell Sri-Lankan and Maylasian Dunlop. They sell no talalay. Almost everything they sell is made in the USA. They carry major brands like Greensleep, Royal-Pedic, and their own Private Label. Located directly in between NYC and Philadelphia, they are centered in a major organic market. Hours are Monday-Friday 9:30 am to 5:00 pm. Saturdays 9:30 am to 3:00 pm.. Closed Sundays.. 1-866-246-9866
The Organic Mattress Store Inc.
Telephone: + (866) 246-9866
Fax: + (484) 851-3294