Truthfully, because every person is unique, there is no “chiropractically perfect” bed.
- Narrow it down to 2-3 comfortable beds by lying down on them for a minute or two.
- For your final 2 or 3, you should lie in the position you would normally sleep in for 15-20 minutes. Bring your pillow if you want, or let the salesman help you find the perfect one by testing the wool, cotton, and rubber pillows. Make sure you try each firmness. Ask the salesman to leave you alone. It’s difficult to relax when someone is chatting and trying to sell you a mattress.
- If there are 2 of you, you should BOTH do this or one will be sleeping happier than the other.
- Consider the mattress thickness, which can result in bedding choice restrictions.
- For most of The OMS customers the state of the bedroom and quality of bedding is essential to the quality of sleep. Its important to replace the mattress and foundation at the same time. The new federal fire law 1633 strongly suggests purchasing a new mattress with this label on it. This law went into effect July 1,2007.
- Remember, Pure Wool is a Natural Fire Retardant and a Natural Dust Mite Protectant, and is used in all of The Organic Mattress Stores mattresses and foundations, as well as Royal-Pedic, OMS Private Label, Suite Sleep, Cozy Pure, Greensleep, and Shepherd’s Dream mattress manufacturers.