Your Organic Futon and wool bed care instructions
- Place your futon on a slat foundation or a futon frame. They’re great for college, or a guest room. Most futons are used in living rooms by day and fold out by night.
- Protect your futon from getting wet. We recommend a wool or cotton mattress protector.
- Flip & rotate your futon every 8 weeks. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- For stains/soiling, use a natural/biodegradable spot cleaner. Vinegar and water work best. Allow to dry. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions to care for your futon.
Your “All Wool Mattress”
- Place your wool mattress on a slat foundation or a frame. Flip and rotate every 6 months.
- Follow the manufacturer’s instructions. Soften it all up using a 4″ thick natural rubber, or a wool pillow top. Wool mattresses tend to run firm.
Visit us at www.theorganicmattressstore.com 1-866-246-9866 Toll Free