Find the Most Trusted Store to Buy an Organic Mattress in New York City
An organic mattress is an investment in your health and overall wellbeing. This type of mattress is made of 100 percent organic and natural materials such as organic cotton, natural wool, and natural latex. By choosing to sleep on an organic mattress, you are making a commitment to safeguarding your health while being kinder to the environment. However, you need to make sure that you are buying a high-quality and authentic product—and therefore need to be careful where you buy an organic mattress in NYC.
- Google it – Established and reputable organic mattress retailers are popular with many customers, so they should easily show up when you look them up online. Take note of at least two popular establishments and learn more about them.
- Go for the retailer that has been in business for years – Longevity in the business indicates that the store is more experienced and capable of understanding every customer’s unique requirements. Consider a store that has been in selling organic mattresses for at least a decade. The number of years a store has been around is a good indicator of its trustworthiness, too; otherwise, it would not have lasted long.
- Check the store with the Better Business Bureau – The BBB is a good source if you want to learn more about the history or background of the organic mattress retailer. Make sure the store has an A+ rating with the Bureau and that there are no complaints filed against the business.
- Learn about the organic standards that they follow – A reputable organic mattress retailer must be a member of the Organic Trade Organization and a certified Gold business by Green America. Make sure they follow the Global Organic Latex Standard and that all their organic cotton products are made completely of organic cotton, with no traces of synthetic recycled fibers.
- Request a free catalog and visit the store if possible – Some organic mattress retailers in Florida can provide a catalog upon request, but be sure to arrange a visit to the showroom to personally view the selection of products if you can. Ask about financing options, too.
About the Author: We are 1.5 hours outside NYC.. pay 0 in sales tax and get free delivery inside.
Dennis and Leora Hornick are the owners of the Organic Mattress Store Inc. They started this business in 2004 and within a few years became a big brand store in Pennsylvania and the East Coast, all the way to California.
The Organic Mattress Store Inc. is a well-known organic mattress store in Pennsylvania, New York, and New Jersey. They provide mattresses made up of Dunlop Latex, 100% certified organic cotton and pure wool. They are the market leaders in natural and organic mattresses. They have all big brands in their store like White Lotus, Ivy Organics, Green Sleep, Royal-Pedic, WJ-Southard, and Shepherds Dream for you to come in to try out.
The Organic Mattress Store Inc.
Telephone: + (866) 246-9866
Fax: + (484) 851-3294