The early months of a baby are some of the most important stages of development. According to research, a newborn should sleep for over 8 hours while babies who are 6 months old need a total of 11 hours of slumber. This is why many parents are now investing in organic cotton/wool baby mattresses, which have shown to provide the following benefits:
- Freedom from harmful chemicals – Synthetic materials and harmful industrial chemicals can cause diseases, especially in babies who have underdeveloped immune systems.
- Less irritations – Your baby’s skin is very sensitive. If a simple diaper can already cause rashes, so will a mattress that constantly rubs on your newborn’s body? You might have to deal with a full-blown skin irritation or allergy. You don’t have to worry about this type of problem if you use an organic baby mattress.
- Non-toxic – Babies are very explorative; you turn around and they’re gnawing on their pillows or sucking on their mattress. Organic mattresses are resistant to dust mites, mildew, molds, and bacteria, so you don’t have to worry about your baby being exposed to them.
- Better motor skills – Babies learn how to crawl and sit up on the bed. They will have a harder time learning and improving their motor skills if the mattress is too soft and causes them to sink. Organic cotton baby mattresses have just the right firmness. 95-D is the firmest number.
- Promote cerebral growth – An organic cotton baby mattress is very comfortable, helping babies sleep uninterrupted so that their brains can fully develop. One of the most common problems parents notice with non-organic cotton mattresses is that their babies often wakes up sweating profusely, as the material tends to get too hot. Organic baby mattresses are breathable and will not retain a lot of heat, so they remain comfortably cool.
- www.theeastcoastorganicmattressstore.com 4848513636