Royal Pedic is one of the names you should consider when looking for a high-quality organic mattress. The brand has been around for more than six decades, making it one of the most established and trusted when it comes to healthy mattresses. A Royal-Pedic organic mattress is made with the finest hypoallergenic and natural materials sourced from reputable sources around the world, and manufactured using traditional and expert craftsmanship. Hence, it is easily the best choice of discerning clients ranging from US presidents to sports and film celebrities and royalty. If you are wondering if this is the right mattress for you, take a look at the following benefits of having a Royal-Pedic organic mattress:
- Only premium ingredients go to every organic mattress – Royal-Pedic uses premium natural ingredients, like Belgian cotton fabrics, latex mattress cores from The Netherlands, long fiber cotton from the US, and untreated French wool.
- It’s the way staple cotton is layered – Premium quality staple cotton padding guarantees a consistent and supportive surface for sleeping. Royal-Pedic uses hand-tufted and pre-compressed cotton to prevent shifting and lumps. Their cotton batting comes from Texas and California. They choose only natural materials instead of polyurethane foam, so the mattress can be more durable and breathable.
- It is healthier – Royal-Pedic does not use polyurethane and other synthetic fibers in its organic mattresses to ensure durability and a safer sleeping environment. Hence, you do not have to worry about toxic chemicals off-gassing and causing health issues. Organic wool and natural latex naturally repel dust mites and ensure a more comfortable sleep surface that does not run hot or cold.
- Better manufacturing processes – Royal-Pedic uses high-end sewing machinery to ensure precise stitching on organic mattress, resulting in a comfortable and durable product. Binding tape is meticulously sewn on the edges of the mattress for added durability.
- Better box spring mattresses – Royal-Pedic box springs are durable and comfortable, with 50 percent more coils at the center-third area to provide support where it is needed the most. The springs are thick and resilient, too, so they are guaranteed to last for many years. The coils can resist sagging because they are double heat tempered, and the Webster Lock Grid System is used to keep them in place.