Green Sleep Organic Mattresses
“The Natures Nest” (NUI)….
Green Sleep has created this incredible new pocket coil model, and its a great mattress. There is truly a ton of innovation that went into making the Niu. For starters, everything is natural. Add in Organic cotton, wool, natural rubber, coconut coir and linen, and you have a winner. No synthetics, chemical flame retardants or other risky ingredients are added. There pocket spring system is split on queen and king sized beds to provide correct alignment for each sleeper. Normally a coil mattress has one spring unit across the complete bed, which means support might be compromised. By splitting the spring system into two pieces, they provide separate sleeping surfaces inside of one mattress. One person can have medium, and the other a more firm feel. There is little or no transference of motion for each sleeper.
Each spring unit has two individual sides. One side is covered in fine coconut coir, which provides a firmer more buoyant feel. The other side skips the coconut with just a bit of sheep’s wool. The entire mattress comes apart with a bottom zipper to allow for you to change the type of comfort easily at home. You can also have this cover dry cleaned if needed.
Greensleep uses North Malaysia 600, which is there own exclusive rubbers. Green Sleep’s Natural Rubber cores come from their very own tree farm. There trees have been bud grafted to produce the North Malaysia 600 seed which produces the purest most elastic rubber on the planet. No latex or synthetic fillers are added to core production at any point in the process. You can be assured of a very high end rubber going into this mattress.
Green Sleep uses a fabulous organic cotton velour ticking to finish off their mattress. There cotton in this mattress is hand picked, and certified organic. There Organic Cotton Velour cover is then lined with layers of certified pH neutral Texel wool (the only wool anywhere in the world to achieve this certification) and silk, to create a fully breathable mattress capable of pushing away moisture and providing temperature regulated sleep.Protect your mattress with an organic wool or cotton mattress protector.
This organic mattress wood foundation does not use any synthetics, glues, dyes, oils or chemical flame retardants of any kind.
Mattress Layers (from top to bottom)
- Certified Organic Cotton Velour Cover
- 1500 g / sq meter (44 ounces / sq yard) wool quilted to cover & additional zippered internal layer
- Texel Wool is the only certified pH balanced (pH 7) fiber used in any mattress available today
- natural wool fire barrier (zero chemical flame retardants)
- 3″ natural rubber tree latex
- Two layers of 1 ½” Soft Rubber lay over the independent coiled innerspring sections
- All rubber layers are Eco-Institut certified for purity (no styrene-butadiene)
- Organic cotton wrapped pocket coils make this a first in the industry
- Custom firmness – pocket spring system is reversible
- Side A features exposed pocket coils for maximum cradling
- Side B has a layer of pure coconut coir over the pocket coils for firmer, more buoyant support
- 9″ Coils pre-compressed into 8″ pockets – enhances support and durability
- Individual spring systems (Queen and King only) – each sleeping partner has their own set of springs for individual support
- Coconut coir wrapped perimeter – enhanced edge support for sitting on the sides of the bed
- 100% Certified Organic cotton bottom cover
|size||mattress only price||s-050 foundation price||set price|
|Twin XL (39"x80"x9")||$2099||$440||$2539|
PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING
“The Vimala 2/4/2″
Green Sleep’s Natural Rubber cores come from their very own tree farms above the Equator in Maylasia. These rubber trees have been bud grafted to create the North Malaysia 600 which, in turn,creates the most pure, elastic rubber on the planet.
There cores start as pure liquid latex — the sap or “milk” of Hevea brasiliensis, the common rubber tree. It is then harvested by independent farmers in North Malaysia, which in turn,breathes easily and wicks moisture away.
There natural rubber also contours the body and retains its firmness to provide more even support over the long-term, superior durability and elasticity for mattress longevity, and enhanced air circulation for protection against mold and mildew. Natural rubber is mold resistant and dust mite resistant as well.
The Vimala 2/4/2, can be personalized for individual needs. For starters, a dual envelope anti-humidity cover containing pure Texel virgin wool covered in our organic cotton velour is used. The mattress contains 8 inches of natural rubber and cushions the body perfectly—an effect enhanced by the highly ergonomic S-300 foundation. We call it the 2/4/2.
- Organic cotton velour cover.
- 8” thick North Malaysia 600 natural rubber cores inside
- 2″ Firm Bottom/4″ Soft,Medium,or Firm Center/2″Soft top
- Natural rubber that is adaptable to your comfort needs
- Personalization of each side of the mattress
- 1500 g/m² density of Texel pure virgin wool
- Anti-humidity covering
- Extremely durable, flexible and resilient
- Naturally antibacterial and hypoallergenic
- Mold and dust free
- Moisture pad quilted inside cover
- Cover is organic cotton velour
- 3 lbs. per square yard of Texel wool and silk – needle punched and quilted in cover
Protect your mattress with a wool or cotton mattress protector.
|size||mattress only price||S-300 foundation price||set price|
|Twin XL (39"x80"x9")||$2264||$1188||$3452|
|Cal King (72"x84"x9")||$3958||$2376||$6334|
PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING
These products are made with Organic Cotton, Pure Texel Virgin Wool, and Natural Rubber!
In Belgium in 1985 Georges Lambrecht created Greensleep mattresses. It took over 30 years of research with doctors, engineers and sleep specialists to complete the project. With this mattress you will have the perfect sleep. The Greensleep mattress is ergonomic, and it allows the body to complete the 5 sleeping zones, which are incorporated into the cores and result in deep sleep.
Green Sleepincorporates more than revolutionary thinking. for one, its a good night’s sleep. Guaranteed. They have found evolutionary sleep products that redefine the way we rest our body and mind. Yes, Green Sleep is more than just high-quality mattresses — it’s a healthy balance between science, nature and common sense ergonomics. A natural choice for comfortable, restorative sleep, with cell regeneration to boot.
Green Sleep is based on more than 40 years of scientific research, and Green Sleep is also a concept born of necessity; which means, the better we sleep, the better we feel. That’s because undisturbed sleep refreshes, restores and rejuvenates. life is too short to not get the sleep we need everyday.
They designed this mattress to provide the perfect, natural sleep environment, night after night. Give us a call to purchase one of our organic Greensleep mattresses. You wont regret it.